Senior Marketing Executive
The Adecco Group, the worlds leading provider of HR Solutions are hiring for a Senior Marketing Manager to join thier busy team in London
The Senior Marketing Executive assists the Senior Marketing Manager and the wider Professional Staffing Marketing Team to coordinate marketing activities and policies that enhance brand awareness, support the business' growth strategies, and generate 'sales ready' leads for the Professional Staffing brands within the Adecco Group UK & Ireland.
The successful candidate will be required to work across all Professional Staffing business units as well as being the 'go to' business partner for one of our brands.
This role takes direction from the Senior Marketing Manager, can interpret analytics from the business analyst, learns best practices and takes input from the content and creative teams to ultimately design the most effective campaigns.
This individual must have proficient digital knowledge and the ability to influence target audiences via all digital platforms. The Executive must be able to independently manage themselves and their projects.
You will be expected to:
- Work with marketing management on development of brand strategies and programmes
- Develop and execute campaigns across all marketing mediums, including: print, email, web, social, advertising, internal comms and events
- Conduct high-level industry and competitive research on a consistent basis to ensure we are proactive in understanding our competitive position
- Collaborate with brand team and senior management to ensure consistency of messaging and strategy and alignment with business unit objectives
- Manage all business related social platforms
- Assist with the training of newer marketing specialists and interns
- Assist in coordinating all external events
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
We will require you to have experience of:
- Demonstrable experience in a multi-faceted marketing role, including brand management and digital marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or the equivalent
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- In-design, photoshop or other graphic design tools
- Creative and copywriting skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80960721