Are you a driven social media individual looking for a new exciting challenge in digital marketing? With continued success and growth, this reputable business is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their established team.
You will be responsible for implementing targeted marketing campaigns across a number of brands.
- Organising social media campaigns
- Working with other departments to coordinate and integrate marketing activities
- Managing social media accounts including Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+
- Design and produce newsletters
- Create Power Point presentations using Google Analytics
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices including subject line testing, message content, offers, mailing frequency
- Understanding of personalisation techniques to drive customer engagement
- A Marketing qualification is highly desirable
- Strong agency management skills with previous experience of managing marketing agencies to deliver effective marketing campaigns
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
By registering at Office Angels Crawley you will benefit the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, you will have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80964028