Part Time - Content Manager
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for a Part Time Content Manager – UK Marketing business line.
We’re looking for a first class Content Manager to plan, manage and create compelling content for JLL owned platforms, predominantly jll.co.uk. The role can be based out of our London, Manchester or Leeds offices.
The right candidate will be a strong writer, editor and corporate storyteller – ideally with an editorial/journalism background – who has some real estate or B2B experience and a sound grasp of best practice and the latest trends in content marketing and digital content publishing.
The Content Manager will be responsible for developing the UK content plan ensuring editorial content for flagship business line, research and campaign-led output is engaging, consistent and supports business objectives. They will promote content through marketing automation tools, social media and analytics platforms, working closely with the in-house digital marketing team and external agencies.
A keen eye is needed to help identify and generate news stories, feature articles, by-lines, videos, blogs, podcasts, infographics and social media content for both internal and external audiences. Experience of creating content against commercial objectives with knowledge of how social and paid media can support engagement and traffic is essential.
Suitable for someone with 5 years’ experience
What this job involves
- Create and maintain the content calendar for UK Marketing programme – both external and internal - to ensure a strong, and engaging content pipeline across JLL platforms
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to prioritise and plan content that will achieve the greatest engagement and impact externally
- Advise, lead and support the business line teams to bring their own content to life (TOV, messaging, format, story line and function)
- Create compelling content pieces that support key corporate marketing initiatives – (blogs, newsletters, video storyboards, social media campaigns, by-lined articles etc.) for external and internal audiences
- Work with and influence the business lines and research teams on flagship pieces of research-led output
- Work with internal teams to ensure UK web content is up to date and tone of voice consistent across all JLL platforms
- Create a governance structure to help manage UK country-level content output especially for social media channels to ensure the right sort of content, on appropriate and relevant topics is being created at the right time and in a consistent manner
- Publishing blog/articles and social media content on jll.co.uk and via Sprinklr
- Work closely with the Global and EMEA Content teams to deliver JLL Global content strategy and tone of voice guidelines in UK
- Provide expert editorial advice and support to UK country communications teams and content producers
- Research and interview internal and external subject-matter experts
- Work with research teams and external freelancers to ensure content is engaging consistent and accurate
- Work with UK Corporate Marketing leader, corporate communications teams and regional communications teams on content initiatives that support the firm’s wider marketing and research activities.
- Occasionally work as part of wider EMEA business on global activities
- Promote content through marketing automation tools, social media and analytics platforms, working closely with the in-house digital marketing team and agencies
- Regularly analyse metrics and reports management information effectively
Sound like you? To apply you need to be/have:
- Proven track record in producing great business focused content and driving consistency and creativity
- Gets the job done; navigates challenges calmly; open-mined; finds solutions
- Finger on the pulse – knows best practice and current trends on different sorts of platforms and technologies that could better support our content strategy and enhance our outputs/distribution/ability to measure and analyse the effectiveness of our content
- Organised and disciplined, with a proven track record of co-ordination, project management and project delivery across multiple activities running simultaneously
- Able to work to impeccable standards under pressure and with tight deadlines, and juggle this with longer form outputs with much longer lead-times
- A great communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- A strong team player and a self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional written English
- Experience in applying Tone of Voice guidelines
- SEO and paid media understanding and experience
- A commercial thinker, with experience creating content against commercial objectives
- Credible and able to influence high level decision-making
- Ability to understand and build upon audience insights, and turn them into compelling content recommendations and outputs
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, JLL strives to contribute to the lasting values for clients, employees, shareholders, communities and our industry. Everything we do today should work towards Building a Better Tomorrow. Click here to learn more about JLL’s D&I commitment
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package
Location: London, Manchester or Leeds offices.