Digital Content Marketing Executive
- Thriving eCommerce offering.
- Premium Lifestyle products.
- Creative Content Marketing role.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the eCommerce Manager and working alongside the wider marketing team, your role will be centred around developing content that helps inform and engage the customer. Whilst this is key on eCommerce to drive sales directly through that channel, this is an exciting role in your efforts will contribute to raising the brand profile through their additional channels within retail.
You will write content for a range of digital assets including email, on-site content, blogs and social media. Being a lifestyle brand it’s a brilliant market where you can flex your creative muscles and see the commercial outcomes from your efforts. Beyond content creation, you will help manage the content itself, getting involved in managing the CMS, social media channels and providing support on email marketing campaigns.
There will be additional elements such as keeping banners and landing pages up to date and reporting on channel activity. This role provides a great next step for a content executive looking to broaden their experience in a commercial setting.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous Content Marketing experience in a digital setting.
- Strong copywriting skills a must – able to develop engaging content that is on brand and relevant to the customer.
- Organised, self-motivated and proactive.
- Willing to work as part of a wider team and work closely with a range of internal stakeholders.
- Good with numbers and the ability to manage data with spreadsheets would be fantastic.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous knowledge of CRM / email marketing would be ideal.
A competitive salary benchmarked at £20-25k, possibly a touch higher depending on experience so please contact us for more information. Benefits include a holiday allowance (accumulates year on year), Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme and fantastic social events throughout the calendar year.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more information about this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80971022