Internal Communications Officer - Corporate News
Morgan McKinley are working in Partnership with a World leader within the FinTech space who are seeking an Internal Communications Officer to support their Executive committee with Corporate News.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Pro-actively working with senior manager's within the business to generate corporate news to circulate to employees
- Define the internal communications strategy for the Leadership team in order to drive business objectives and culture internally
- Utilising various channels including email, intranet, video and Internal TV channel
- Working in collaboration with the Global Head of CSR to outline and define the CSR strategies in line with corporate news
- Work in close partnership with the Executive Leadership team dealing with sensitive company news including company restructures and Mergers/Acquisitions
- Act as the content manager for quarterly Town Halls to prepare materials for presenters
- Speech writing for senior members of staff for use in company events
Successful candidates will have;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous communications experience gained within a highly matrixed organisation.
- Strong project management/co-ordination skills with the ability to 'problem solve'
- Strong networking skills with the ability to work in close partnership with Senior Manager's across the business
- The ability to interpret and adapt communications from various senior members of staff
- Previous experience working within Technology OR Financial Services
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please do apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80966987