Desktop Support Analyst, Shift work
'Desktop support' 'IT Support' 'technical support' 'support engineer'
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Desktop Support / Customer Engineer in Croydon. You will be working primarily on an IT Tech Bar supporting laptops, Smartphone and other mobile devices. We are the technical staff that enable the users of our customers by owning and resolving their IT issues.
We have engineers that simply enjoy being hands on and fixing issues and but we also have a track record of developing our engineers into consultancy, global infrastructure, service manager and project manager roles.
- Experience of laptop hardware break fix (preferably on Lenovo and Dell hardware)
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Must be able to articulate advice and technical resolutions to people with differing technical knowledge
- Adaptable and welcoming of change and communicating change to customers
- Be willing to work on an 08:00 - 20:00 shift pattern Monday - Sunday
- Eligible for SC clearance
- Dell and Lenovo hardware certifications
- Windows 10 accreditations
- Experience working on an IT Tech Bar
- Experience of Windows 10 within a corporate environment
- Experience supporting Smartphone and other mobile devices (installations and issue resolution) Driving licence
If this role interests you, please click on to the 'apply now' button and submit your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80960239