Marketing Executive - Professional Services - London - £28,000
Are you talented Marketing professional looking for an exciting opportunity to join a professional services business in Central London? Robert Half Marketing & Creative are currently partnering with this business to recruit for a forward thinking and progressive Marketing Executive to join their growing organisation.
You will gain full responsibility of;
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communications campaigns. #
- SEO and content management with an emphasis on social media and digital channels.
- Using a variety of marketing routes for the company's marketing communications
- Working alongside Directors in understanding the company's strategic direction and USPs
- Writing content for marketing campaigns, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
- Understanding the product and customer journey/profile to build a digital marketing journey
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Working with partners and clients in Europe and North America in developing marketing campaigns for new products and developments.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
You will have a broad marketing skill set and be able to work to deadlines. A strong character who is looking to develop and progress their career is very important. Having international experience would also be beneficial.
- Previous experience in a similar role, with a proven track record
- Insurance/Finance/Banking or service sector experience would be preferred
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Must be able to work well within a team and communicate effectively
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Must be able to work in the UK
They are a global professional services business who are currently going through a high growth phase. This role will have an international remit and direct access to senior stakeholders within the business.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this role is £22,000 - £28,000 plus exceptional benefits and unrivalled career progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80963243