Part-time Marketing & Brand Manager, Chesham, 30 hrs p/w (ref: 1683)
Part-time Marketing & Brand Manager, Circa £30k FTE, Chesham, 30 hrs per week with some home working (ref: 1683)
This award winning legendary catering and hospitality company that delivers world-class guest experiences is looking to recruit a creative and ambitious Marketing and Brand Manager to join their Head Office team based in Chesham.
This company has been leading the way by working with some of the biggest brands, events, festivals and major sport projects for over 30 years, never forgetting that every single one is unique. The right person for this position will have led the way in brand and marketing, whether client or agency, and will join our team with responsibility for the development and execution of marketing and brand strategies across offline and digital channels. You will need to have worked within the UK and International markets, driving digital acquisitions and retention as well as offline marketing activities.
As a group, this organisation is flexible and always approachable, they use knowledge, craft and culinary flair to create the perfect solution and the best impression, feeding imagination along the way. The successful candidate will embrace their vision, have excellent interpersonal skills, strong organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and determination to produce results in a varied, dynamic and pressurised work environment.
- Creation of new and management of existing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Management of the company website, including all customer-facing content.
- Development and execution of the overall Marketing calendar, with a key focus on customer propositions and the overall customer journey.
- Development of the brand architecture.
- Ownership of the brand, ensuring the customer message and strategy is consistent and credible.
- Creation of bespoke and customer-focussed content that can be rolled out across multiple channels to educate and engage customers.
- Creation of Social Media strategy and content plans.
- Management of the company Social Media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.
- Development of offline marketing activities.
- Management of external design agencies to ensure work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Effective internal communications
- Creation of marketing literature, including special offers, promotions, catalogues and brochures.
- Oversee all work to ensure a match between audience and message, ensuring consistency and quality over all branded communication
- Support the commercial functions with branded sales and industry event content
- Copywriting and proof reading of all marketing materials.
- Management of trade conventions, exhibitions and seminars.
- Ability to demonstrate creative, innovative, out of the box ways of thinking/design
- Strategic thinker who also executes with excellence
- Self-starter, proactive, action-oriented, resourceful and can take a project from start to completion
- Effective communication skills who is able to build relationships quickly and get the best out of the team and key stakeholders
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Have knowledge and experience of PR and journalistic principles
- Offline marketing experience - producing catalogues, flyers, brochures, and direct marketing.
- Has exceptional writing skills and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of technical skills in Microsoft Office, Social Media Monitoring Tools (Hootsuite, Buffer etc), Email Newsletter Software (Mailchimp), and Salesforce (CRM)
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop and In Design is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
This is a part time role working for a minimum of 30 hours per week, however there is the option for some homeworking available. The role will be paying a FTE salary of circa £30,000 depending on experience. There are 20 days holidays (plus bank holidays), free parking on site and an auto enrol pension after 3 months.
*** Please include a supporting statement outlining your reasons for interest and the key skills and experience you can bring to the role. ***