Senior Proposition Manager - Mobile Payments
As a Senior Proposition Manager within Mobile Payments you will primarily be responsible for leading the design and delivery using faster payment rails, as well as commercially managing the consumer propositions. You will be expected to build and maintain relationships across the group, working with stakeholders to ensure Mobile Payment and group outcomes are achieved. It will also be your responsibility to ensure the strategy is robust, aligned to the team and group aspirations, and to have an in-depth understanding of the implications of everything that Barclays do, particularly around customer experience, commercial impact and strategic alignment.
The Mobile Payments business is responsible for the design and delivery of world class mobile payments innovation and platforms across Barclays UK. This covers a full range of capabilities from contactless, to wearables to mobile payments, both domestically in the UK and internationally. The Mobile Payments business ensures Barclays remains central to the mobile payments ecosystem, building out features and propositions that engage and delight customers to build lasting relationships.
As a Senior Proposition Manager within Mobile Payments, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Acting as a proposition SME across the mobile payment team, working closely with the Product, Activation & Engagement, business development, servicing and tech teams to develop target proposition designs and future roadmap
* Ensuring that propositions are subject to quantitative and qualitative customer testing to inform ongoing proposition development, along with ensuring any complaints drivers are understood and actively managed
* Writing and distribute a fortnightly (or as required) deep dive Proposition reports, which covers all mobile payment proposition activity from across the business
* Collaborating with the product, commercial and Business development teams (cross-Barclays) and Mobile Payments team to jointly develop client opportunities
* Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
As a Senior Proposition Manager, your skills and qualifications will include:
* Having strong interpersonal and networking skills along with the resilience and ability to calmly manage setbacks
* Demonstrating excellent communication and storytelling skills - making the complex easily understood
* Proven ability to inspire and motivate others
* Having the experience at being a creative problem solver with strong analytical and decision making skills
* Demonstrating excellent IT, financial and report writing skills
* Proven experience of having a customer centric mind-set
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.