Digital Marketing Executive
An fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive, in the Regional Digital team for 12 months. The Digital Marketing Executive will help shape, influence and optimise the digital experience across all channels.
My client is a worldwide leader in IT and networking, with an office based in Central London.
The key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive are;
- Lead the evolution in the customer experience digital journey, across all channels
- Delivering a consistent approach to tagging and tracking media campaigns
- Ensure media data is following standardised naming conventions in ad server platforms (DS, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, DBM, etc)
- Audit data accuracy between primary dashboards
- Submit regional web requests for the clients website and manage through the web publishing team
- Provide short-term and long-term solutions for troubleshoot data discrepancies
The Digital Marketing Executive will be;
- Experienced in paid medial channels and cross channel integration
- Frequently anaylse reports in order to influence future business decisions
- Experience with media reporting tools (DSPs, Facebook Ad Analytics, Twitter Ad Platforms)
- Proven contributions in ad technology and digital data
- Understanding in design thinking and empathising with the customer
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
The Digital Marketing Executive will work in the Central London office, on a date rate of £150 - £240 per day depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965761