Senior Procurement Manager - ATL & BTL Marketing
Senior Procurement Manager - ATL & BTL Marketing - Global Professional Services Firm- £55,000 - 70,000 + Package - London/Hertfordshire + Flex Working
This £Multi-Billion Blue Chip firm are seeking a charismatic Marketing Procurement professional to embrace the challenge of a 'non-mandated environment', wherein the Marketing community are not obliged to work with Procurement, and drive the practice towards best-in-class. Typically, Marketeers are more interested in maximising their return on budget investment than slashing supplier costs and achieving savings, so the Firm needs a commercially savvy Procurement expert who can generate 'win-wins' for Marketing and Procurement.
Senior Procurement Manager - ATL & BTL Marketing role profile:-
* Partnering with executive stakeholders, winning trust and influencing them to position procurement at the forefront of strategic business decisions
* Designing and implementing long term Marketing category and sourcing strategies for complex £Multi-Million spends across Creative Agencies, Digital, PR, Sponsorship?, Market Data, Market Research, Print etc
* Strategically owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process, from stakeholder engagement, requirements gathering, ITT, RFQ, RFP, supplier and contract negotiation, supplier relationship management (SRM)
* Mentoring a more junior Strategic Sourcing Specialist, coaching best-practice procurement and helping them grow towards promotion as you in turn climb the Procurement ranks
* Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record ?within Marketing categories
* CV that demonstrates broad commercial procurement achievements including but also beyond cost savings
* Degree, MCIPS & Marketing qualifications (preferred not essential)
This ?globally renowned FTSE 100 firm boasts an outstanding track record within the Professional Services industry, and Procurement is aspiring to the same success. With a number of awards for their Corporate Sustainability initiatives and SRM practices, a highly professional procurement team with a great sense of humour and a healthy work life balance, the successful applicant will enjoy a great atmosphere.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, Marketing Procurement, Market Data
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80966181