Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 9 am to 5.30 pm, 5 days per week over 6 on a rota basis (inc. a Saturday)
Salary: 16,500 pa (according to experience)
Area: Inverness (IV1 1SY)Due to our continued expansion Ableworld is looking to recruit a Retail Supervisor for its busy store in Inverness.?If you love retail and have a positive outlook then you are what we are looking for.? Main Purpose of Role:You will support the Store Manager to create and maintain a successful store reaching the very highest of standards in promoting its services and products.? This is a varied role and will include assisting with deliveries arriving into store and delivering products to customers from time to time. You will also be a key holder and responsible for opening and closing the store.The Ideal candidates will be:
- From a retail, admin and/?or caring background with a mature outlook on life who enjoys engaging with people of all ages
- Passionate about promoting services and products to customers - but no pressure selling
- A confident communicator with an enthusiastic and positive manner
- Have excellent customer service, organisational and problem solving skills?
- Empathetic to theneeds of the customers
- Attention to detail, good working knowledge of word, excel etc
- To be flexible and adaptable and support the manager in the running of the store.
- There will be some heavy lifting involved from time to time to assist with deliveries
Ableworld is the country's leading retailer in the rapidly growing Mobility and Homecare Sector. From our retail outlets we offer customers a large selection of quality mobility and homecare products at value-for-money prices and exceptional levels of service and aftercare. Our products which range from walking sticks to hi-spec mobility powerchairs, from back supports to stairlifts, are all designed to give our customers greater independence and improved quality of life.DBS Check: A DBS disclosure will be required for this position (for which Ableworld will meet the cost).?We will Offer You: Full comprehensive in-store training and the chance to join a rapidly expanding business that offers real job satisfaction and a package that includes a basic salary, performance-driven bonuses and 20 days holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays).If you are interested please click on the Apply button.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80962935