Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has a fantastic IT opportunity for you to join our multi-award winning company as a .Net Developer within our head office, New Malden (14 minutes from Clapham Junction). The .Net Developer will work alongside another .Net Developer as part of a unit reporting to the Development Team Leader. The successful applicant's role is predominantly the development of code and testing of software programs and applications. This will include coding, researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the full production life cycle as well as analysing and amending software errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Consistently code software and applications according to technical specifications
- Run and monitor software performance tests on programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or appearance of company Extranet and Intranet site and/or related applications as necessary
- Liaise with network administrators, systems support to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems
- Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, will be a highly logical thinker and technically proficient. We are looking for someone who is highly self-motivated with keen attention to detail, proven analytical and problem-solving abilities and who is able to get on in a high-pressure environment.
Previous experience required:
We are looking for someone who has worked in a company (for at least a year) with the following programming languages:
The rewards and benefits
For this .Net Developer role, you'll be rewarded with a salary of £34,000 OTE. On top of this, you'll gain access to a wealth of fantastic benefits.
Here is a taster of our fantastic benefits:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast Track leadership programme to develop the future leaders of our business
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Bronze level health cash plan - you can claim for optical, dental and other treatments
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more...
We've consistently been voted one of the Best Places to Work in the UK (according to the Great Place to Work® Institute AND The Sunday Times). If you want to join us in our success, apply now.
No agencies please.