Paralegal (Motor/RTA/Injury) - 3 x Opportunities Available
Paralegal (Motor/RTA/Injury) - 3 x Opportunities Available!
Do you have legal experience - working in the Motor/RTA/Injury?
Do you have some prior experience in running your own caseloads?
If so, we have an exciting new opportunity for YOU!!!
Your new employer is an international legal business combines one of the most comprehensive UK legal networks with offices across the world and are in the Legal 500, numerous awards as well as holding the Gold Investors In People award.
Seen as one of the 'Most Liked' places to work (reflected in the incredible staff benefits they offer - show below) - this is your opportunity to be a part of their ever-thriving business.
Your role will be to support fee earners in the Motor/RTA claims department, ensuring efficient progression of cases and to ensure effective case management processes are followed to meet agreed internal and external KPIs within Claims Solutions.
Some of your duties will include:-
- Being the point of contact for the client when the principal fee earner is unavailable
* Chasing/Diarising Court directions
* Obtaining and reviewing medical records
* Liaising with Courts, Claimant solicitors, counsel, witnesses, medical and other experts.
o Taking proofs of evidence and drafting statements
o Drafting witness summonses
o Obtaining police reports
- Experience of working within the legal profession and as a litigation paralegal is essential.
* Having some prior experience in running own caseload would be advantageous
* An interest in this area is a must.
* IT literate - competent in Word, Excel, Outlook
* Able to make decisions within own areas of responsibility
* A high level of personal compliance with firm protocols and procedures
* Good legal knowledge in RTA/Motor/Injury sector
* Team oriented and collegiate with a willingness to share knowledge with and support other members of the team.
* Excellent relationship and client handling skills.
- Able to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day to day issues.
What to Expect In Return:-
- Up to 30 holidays/year (excluding bank holidays) and you can buy and sell holiday annually
Additional day off in December
- Contributory Pension scheme with Scottish Widows. You contribute 2% and the firm contributes 5%
- Fully funded CILEX - optional (after you complete your 6 month probation period)
- Private medical insurance with BUPA
- Group income protection
- Childcare vouchers
- Bikes to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Discounted dental insurance,
- Flu vaccinations and eye tests
- Microsoft and Vodafone discounts
If you are interested, then click that 'APPLY' button now.
Alternatively, send an up-to-date CV to mike . goodwin @ brook street. co. uk
Still unsure? Then call Mike Goodwin on 01633 254751 for an informal and confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80966255