Networking & Security Engineer
Job Role: Networking & Security Engineer
Salary/Rate: £30,000 - £60,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
Networking & Security Engineer - Permanent - Gloucestershire - £30,000 - £60,000
Our client is seeking a Networking & Security Engineer to join their team; our client is looking for an up-to-date hands-on practitioner with experience in several of the following areas:
- Network topology design for new sites, e.g. new Hadoop clusters
- Network technology choices (understanding of Cisco/Dell offerings, what device is suitable, which modules you need etc.)
- Network protocols (Ethernet, MPLS, VPN, IP, Routing Protocols, RADIUS to name a few)
- IP Schema and VLAN design and Implementation
- Firewall design and implementation
- Proven track record - cisco certified in some capacity). Our client is looking for an expert who can be an authority in this space.
- A deep knowledge of networks relating to the client
- Understanding of national scale networks and how routing happens on that scale
- Knowledge of how Netflow is generated / Intrusion Detection works
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965921