Robert Half has partnered with an industry leading organisation in Bristol in order to bring on board a Management Accountant for a minimum of sixth months.
Role: Management Accountant
Rate: £27 - £33 per hour (depending on experience)
- Overseeing the production of management accounts, budgets and financial analysis.
- Oversee all applicable month end processes and activities.
- Utilise analysis and reports by liaising with finance and non-finance figures to assist the business in making informed decisions.
- Sign off on the completion of full and accurate balance sheet reconciliations and underlying accounting treatments prepared by the team.
- Manage a team of management accountants responsible for revenue generations lines of business, down to gross margin.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
For more information, and to apply for this role, please contact Carys Daniels at Robert Half and send a fully updated CV with contact details.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80970396