My client is an reputable organisation based in Leicester city centre who are looking to strengthen their Purchase Ledger department by recruiting a professional and knowledgeable clerk in to the team.
The successful candidate must have previous commercial knowledge and exposure to all aspects of purchase ledger.
You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
Accuracy and attention are critical to this position, as are a strong work ethic and investigative approach.
The role will include a variety of duties including:
- Processing high volumes of invoices ranging in high and low values
- Obtaining authorisation to pay from
- Complex statement reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving invoice and payment queries for suppliers
- Assisting with the accurate and timely delivery of the payment run
- Supporting the period end reporting process
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administrative duties
- Recording and analysing staff expense claims, and arranging payment runs to suppliers and staff.
The successful candidate must be a solid team player, enthusiastic, diligent, good at communicating with colleagues and suppliers, and who is keen to play an active role in the wider Finance team. Financial qualifications are not essential but Excel experience is desired.
Generous annual leave entitlement
Opportunities for future progression
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80966884