UK Compliance Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Compliance Officer to join a Global insurance company based in the City.
- Applicable regulatory requirements.
- Anti-financial crime and sanctions
- Other legal and statutory requirements.
- Risk mitigation measures.
- Maintaining, updating and implementing the Compliance plan, presenting on Compliance matters at Board, Committees and other Group meetings where required.
Active involvement in:
- Employee training on compliance and related issues.
- Rules and procedures development
- Advice and query resolution re all Compliance and associated issues.
- Compliance audits
- Compliance risk reporting.
- The performance of the Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Understanding and knowledge of general insurance and underlying legal principles.
- FCA experience
- Experience in a similar position
Please quote (42727) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80969238