Senior Finance Manager
Churchill Howard are looking for an exceptional Senior Finance Manager for a high profile listed business in Birmingham. This is a highly commercial role which involves director level stakeholder management, balanced with leading a large team of finance professionals.
It is an exciting time to join the business in a role where you can really add value and support commercial and operational teams in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Manager will include:
* Managing a team in co-ordinating budgeting, forecasting and balance sheet across a specific division
* Partnering senior stakeholders and managing / fulfilling all expectations from a finance perspective
* Inspiring, coaching and mentoring your team to deliver first class performance
* Adopting a continuous improvement approach across your team, developing more efficient processes to aid business support and impact decision making.
* Assessment of contracts and identification/analysis of additional revenue generating opportunities to support the operational business
To be successful, you must be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with excellent academics and strong commercial finance experience in a complex business environment.
With outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, you must also be able to demonstrate the ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders effectively.
You will need to be an exceptional people manager with exceptional coaching and mentoring skills.
There is significant scope in the business to develop your career further through future promotional pathways based on demonstrating the skills and value in this role. This is a business which is passionate about its people and developing talent.
If you feel you have the skills, drive and ambition to succeed in this role, get in touch for immediate consideration.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80969651