Financial Reporting Manager
Financial Reporting Manager / Knowsley / Permanent / £50-51k / Strong career progression and excellent benefits
NC Associates are currently looking to recruit an experienced Financial Reporting Manager to join our clients UK Head Office based in Knowsley. This growing business are a market-leader within their industry and have a notable reputation across the UK. You will be joining this fast-paced team reporting directly into the Head of Finance.
- You will be producing quarterly and annual statutory accounts for subsidiary companies across the Group
- Preparing consolidated accounts ensuring IFRS compliance
- You will be managing the year end process including liaising with auditors
- Balance sheet reconciliations understanding variances
- This role involves liaising with various subsidiary sites across the Group, so strong communication skills and ability to liaise with Finance and non-finance people is desirable.
Essential Experience Required
- Ideally you will be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Experienced working to deadlines within a Group Structure would be desirable
- Strong technical skills including IFRS and UK GAAP
- Financial modelling experience is desirable
What's on offer?
This organisation can offer excellent career progression, they are a growing function and can offer you development within the team. Strong benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, option to buy more holidays if you wish, private medical cover, strong pension, various discounts available. Hours of work are flexible, core 8.30-5pm with an option for early finish time on a Friday.
Short listing for this role NOW, apply with your CV to this job vacancy!
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV or to learn more about other potential opportunities at this level in the area please contact Lauren at NC Associates. 0151-203-0152
Financial reporting manager / Financial Accountant
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80968211