Up to £39,000 per annum
Durham Constabulary are looking for Senior Developers with a salary up to £39,000. Applicants should be able to demonstrate the below skills and experience:
- Experience of writing well-structured and documented production quality code.
- Experience of designing enterprise grade software
- Experience of mentoring and coaching
- Source Control (TFS, GIT)
- Unit testing
- Excellent Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Ideally you should also have some knowledge in one or more of the following areas but not essential:
- Scrum and the Nexus Framework
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Web Services
- Window Presentation Foundation (WPF)
For further information please contact .
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience, and would like to be considered for this Senior Developer role please click apply where you will be taken to our client’s application form.
Application Forms must be completed and please note that Curriculum Vitae’s (CV’s) will not be accepted.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80969248