Payroll assistant, £17000 - £19000, Bolton, Permanent
The company is a registered charity and specialises in the housing industry.
The daily duties of the Payroll Assistant are:
- collecting, calculating and entering data
- updating payroll records
- answering questions and requests
The candidate who is successful will have carried out some of the duties above in a previous role.
What is on offer for this candidate:
- competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- internal opportunity to progress
- flexible working
- generous pension scheme
- discounted gym memberships
- discounted retail vouchers
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80967135