Compliance Administrator, Leading Recruitment Agency, City of London, up to £26,000!
Our client are one of the leading recruitment agencies in the UK. They are a multi national business with a huge amount of offices based across the UK and the world. They are experts in a variety of specialisms and hold market dominance in numerous industries.This is a unique opportunity that our client are looking to move extremely quickly on.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to meet the objectives of the company by conducting pre-employment vetting for candidates and by meeting all compliance standards and procedures.
Other responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Gathering accurate compliance paperwork for all candidates
- To check all candidates are eligible to work in the UK
- Liaise with various clients and their compliance procedures
- Input all compliance data accurately into the systems
- Collecting all reference details
- Collate all documents required by recruitment consultants
- To liaise with candidates
- To efficiently handle queries
- Work closely with the compliance manager
- Maintaining the Compliance Team email inbox's by following all processes correctly and efficiently
- Ensuring a high standard of customer service to all parties
Successful candidates MUST posses the following:
- Experience working in a compliance
- Excellent customer service
- Already displays many of the key competencies outlined above, critically communication, gathering/recording, planning/organising and teamwork
- Be methodical in all areas
- Attention to detail skills are essential
- Microsoft Word & Excel
This role will require you to work normal working hours of 9am - 5pm and Monday to Friday. In return you will receive a fantastic salary of up to £26,000 and a great benefits package! You will also join a fantastic team and company, where the possibilities are endless.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80970441