Primary Teacher - NQT
Primary Teacher - NQT
Q - Are you looking to complete your induction year in a good primary school this September?
Q - Would you like to work in a primary school with a great track record for developing NQT's?
Academics are currently looking for enthusiastic primary teachers that are looking to complete their induction year from September. We are currently working with a GOOD primary school located in Tower Hamlets, East London. The headteacher is seeking two NQTs to start in September. The school is flexible on KS1 or KS2
Position: Primary Teacher - NQT - KS1 or KS2
Location: Tower Hamlets, East London
Salary: Main Pay Scale (£28,660)
Start Date: September 2018
Contract Type: Full Time & Permanent
This is a vibrant, welcoming primary school with an incredible strong sense of community. Both teachers and pupils alike enjoy coming to school and have a 98% attendance rate. With high attendance levels and a low staff turnover, this is a rare opportunity not to be missed!
Located within walking distance from a tube station, this primary school is easily accessible whether you are travelling for east, south east or west London.
This primary school has an excellent reputation and the results to match in producing fantastic and outstanding primary teachers. You will have a member of the SLT as a mentor to ensure you have the all the support you need to successfully complete your induction.
The head is looking for a passionate NQT that has either completed their PGCE or BA Hons with QTS and ready to embark on their first year of teaching. To be successful for this role, you must be a primary teacher with a passion for education. You must be able to provide lessons that are engaging and motivating that all children can benefit from.
The successful Primary Teacher will have:
- Excellent classroom practice to enthuse and motivate children of all abilities and needs
- A clear understanding of the National Curriculum
- Superb classroom management skills
- A passion for teaching and learning
This Primary School Offers:
- A happy & successful primary school committed to securing high levels of achievement for all pupils
- An ethos and environment dedicated to creating effective learners
- Motivated pupils, high standards of behaviour and focus on learning
- High quality mentoring and training opportunities to support the successful candidate
- Excellent teaching resources
- Outstanding career development and progression opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80957197