Multi SkilledShift Technician - Electrical Biased
An extremely rare opportunity has arisen for the position of an electrical biased shift technician within a prestigious state of the art government complex where some of the countries biggest decisions are made. This site was built at the beginning of world war two and boasts numerous artefacts and an incredible history. This is based on the Northern Outskirts of London so would suit an engineer who travels south into the city but it doesn't matter to much as there are very good transport links.
The company in charge of the Maintenance Contract for this site are a nationwide business who specialise in various sectors but are classed as one of UK's leading contractors, in every sector. They look after some of the biggest, most iconic buildings all over Europe and I know this is one they are proud of having.
You will be working on a Continental Shift Days and Nights shift pattern.
Duties are as follows:
- Be responsible for the maintenance and repairs to the sites electrical, mechanical and fabric duties.
- Following SLA's making sure they are followed.
- Dealing with PPMs, Reactives and Small Projects works.
Equipment you would have worked on
- Fault-Finding And Rectifying on Single & Three Phase Power
- Emergency Lighting Testing
- Fire Alarm Testing
- Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS)
- Cooling towers
- Diesel Generators
- HV and LV Switch gear (with authorisation/assisting)
- BMS (Building Management Systems)
- FCU'S (Fan Coil Units)
- AHU's (Air Handling Units)
Previous experience in a MOD site or Critical Environment
Great base Salary
- Job Benefits
- SC Security Clearance is a benefit (Can put you through it though )
- Qualified in a certain discipline (Electrical or Mechanical)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80967571