The Pricing Analyst will be a very high-profile role within the organization, analysing market pricing data for discussion with the Chief Procurement Officer, CFO, CEO and private equity owners.
The company is a major player in the European tyre distribution market, with strong positions in the Italian and German tyre markets. The business was recently purchased by a leading global private equity firm which brings both investment capital and experience of growing major global businesses. The group currently has turnover of over €700 million with aggressive plans to grow further over the next 3 years, including potentially via additional acquisitions in the UK and Europe.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst will include:
- Analysing market pricing data for discussion with the Chief Procurement Officer and CEO
- Tracking and reporting of volume and margins by supplier against commercial agreements in place
- Calculation of rebates payable to the company
- Supporting Chief Procurement Officer and CEO with commercial analysis and scenario analysis to support contractual discussions and negotiations
- Maintaining company databases of pricing information
- The role will include significant ad hoc project work, including supporting group wide projects including business planning, budgeting and other financial planning projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to use data base and to manage complex calculations
- An ability to demonstrate commercial awareness regarding the company's products, customers, markets and drivers of profitability and cashflow
- IT skills including Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Good understanding of ERP systems
- Experience of excel modelling or data analytics would be an advantage
- Experience in the industry, working with private equity or in a head office position would be preferred but is not essential
A competitive salary and other benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80967303