Senior Finance Analyst (FP&A)
An opportunity has arisen for an Senior Finance Analyst (FP&A) to join a market leading consumer group, based in Slough.
- Supporting the Head of FP&A in working with Business Unit stakeholders and other relevant stakeholders with preparation, submission and commentary on New Business Cases
- Develop robust financial models to enhance performance reporting
- Undertake variance analysis of business performance and key cost drivers helping management make informed decision
- Key User for the KPIs dashboard
- Responsible for quarterly Sales forecasting, including submission of Group sales forecast.
- Assisting the Managing Director in the preparation of quarterly trade review presentations.
- Provide financial information to departmental management and business unit leaders
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Commercial exposure
- Advanced Excel
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80966615