* Are you an experienced Mechanical & Electrical Technician?
* Have you experience with Hydraulics/ Pneumatic & Electrical systems?
* Have you experience of Hydrostatic Testing?
* Do you want to work with one of the biggest global companies in their sector, with an annual turnover in excess of billions?
* Do you want to work within a state of the art facility right here in the North East of England?
* Would you like to earn a basic salary of over £33,000pa and have opportunities to work overtime and develop a career?
If the answer to all of the above is yes then this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for.
This company are a multi-billion global leader in their industry with a worldwide work force measuring tens of thousands of people and in recent years they have invested tens of millions of pounds into their North East facility. Making it a state of the art centre of excellence unmatched by any other company anywhere else in the world.
The company are now in a position to recruit Application Technicians, through CDM Recruitment. Please note that this position is an agency role and you will not be working direct for the company, but you will be on the same salary as direct employees from the moment you start and you will be given the same career development opportunities, as well as receiving on going training and development too.
You will be from an engineering background or have served your time as an engineer in the armed forces and as a result you will have a good knowledge of Hydraulics/ Pneumatics/ Electrical and ideally Fibre Optic systems (although training will be given).
You will work on a continental shift pattern and you will NOT be working on a zero hour contract and so you will be guaranteed a minimum of 14 x 12hr shifts a month to work. Which will mean you will work a minimum of 168hrs per month or 42 a week as an average.
The shift patterns mean you must be available to work a mixture of day shifts (7am - 7pm) and night shifts (7pm - 7am). You will be paid for the full 12 hours with no deductions taken for lunches or breaks. The shift pattern will also mean that you must be available to work alternative weekends also.
You will be given full training in how to work with the product and you will be working at a facility that offers a great salary, good opportunities for generously paid overtime, great working conditions and a very stable job opportunity.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then apply today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80966283