ServiceNow Developer - Slough
Job type: contract, 6 months
Salary: £ 550 to £ 650 /day DOE
Start date: ASAP
A well known Telecommunications company is seeking an experienced ServiceNow Developer to join their team in Slough for a 6 month contract.
Business Services Operations run and drive improvements in the company’s ICT services for enterprise customers, including managed WAN, Wifi, cloud services, enterprise mobility and PBX telephony. The Business Service Operations service desk and supporting engineering teams use ServiceNow as their ITSM tool. A small team of ServiceNow administrators are responsible for developing and maintaining the system in line with the needs of the business. Due to the nature of the role, there is the possibility to work from home.
- Integrations with several customer / supplier ITSM tools.
- Workflow based automations for change management.
- Scheduled imports / data feeds for CMDB reconciliation.
- Event / Alert processing (automated task generation).
- UI enhancements for incident management.
- Possible incidental travel required within the UK
- 3 years’ experience as a ServiceNow developer.
- Experience implementing web services based system integrations using REST and SOAP.
- Experience at implementing workflow based automations.
- Experience of testing and applying system upgrades.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80963814