2nd Line Technical Support Engineer - MS / VMWare - Warrington
2nd Line technical support engineer - Microsoft / Virtualisation - Warrington - £27k
A technical support Engineer is required to join a well renowned Managed Services client of ours based near Warrington with skills in Microsoft AD / Desktop / Server ops / Office 365 / Sharepoint / VMWare / Hyper-V / Azure / Networking and more!
- Must have experience at 2nd line supporting Microsoft AD / Windows Desktop / Server operating systems
- Plenty of exposure to Virtualisation techs such as VMWare / Hyper-V / Azure
- Citrix Administration skills
- Strong Networking skills; TCP/IP, LAN / WAN, VPN.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SHIFTS!
- Have worked in a Managed services company previously
- Familiar with ITIL / ISO 27001 processes'
- Clean drivers license
An opportunity for someone who wants to take their career to the next level. My client can offer you a career progression pathway and a platform to build yourself up technically and personally. They will give you all the tools and training to succeed. My client are in aggressive expansion at the moment and are acquiring other support companies across the UK which makes this the ideal time to join them as they grow.
Small to medium sized team, you will be involved in all escalated tickets from the 1st line guys, server builds / configs and maintenance. Be the go to guy for internal problems as well as customer issues. You may be required to travel to customer sites now and again so being comfortable speaking to customers / suppliers etc is a must. THIS IS A SHIFT ROLE - Nights Inc
Salary for the role starts at £22,000 - £27,000.
Keywords: Support / technical / windows / office 365 / AD / Active Directory / Citrix / Hyper-V / Virtualisation / VPN / Network / hardware / 2nd line / Warrington / Cheshire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80967315