Panama Shift days and nights shift
£31,491 - £34,887 + Holidays + Pension
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required for a successful global company within the process industry. The business offer great training opportunities’ for the right maintenance engineer.
The role would suit an electrically biased engineer from ANY heavy industry background with experience working on three phase and single phase machinery. Having Instrumentation Control Automation and basic mechanical skills are desirable but not a must.
The role is 50% PPM and 50% reactive maintenance. You will receive training and development on the machinery to ensure your success within the role. Time to time you will have to attend different sites in the area. You will join a small team of experienced Engineers with an impressive skill base and varied backgrounds.
The business are a well-established stable company that operates globally. The company are offering excellent internal training.
* Panama shift days and nights
* Breakdown repair and preventative maintenance
* Electrically biased role working on processing plant equipment
* Using a computer to order spares and report work
* Electrically biased maintenance Engineer
* Will have experience in ANY heavy industry.
* Will ideally be apprentice trained and/or hold qualifications but all applications will be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80969048