Are you an experienced accountant who enjoys variety in your work? Are you a great communicator who has an interest in financial accounting and treasury management?
Venatu Finance are working in partnership with our client, an incredibly respected organisation in both in Leeds and across the world. An ethical provider of service with a commitment to continuous improvement, our client is seeking to add to its busy finance team.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Financial Accounting team and will report directly to the Financial Reporting Manager. They will also be expected to work closely with, and be accountable to, the Treasury and Reporting Manager.
Supporting both the financial accounting & treasury management functions:
- Capital accounting
- Balance sheet reporting
- Forecasting & Analysis (including elements of cash flow forecasting)
- Internal controls monitoring
- Reporting and maintenance of the Organisations key accounting system (SAP).
- AAT (or equivalent) qualified accounting technician
- Or a part-qualified CCAB accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
- Or have equivalent practical experience (QBE)
- This respected employer is offer a salary up to £31,500
- Other benefits
Want an excellent career move? APPLY NOW! Thank you
Venatu Finance is a successful specialist recruiter of Accountants & Financial Professionals.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80966988