Position: Engineering Labourer
Salary circa: £20,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday - Friday / Days
Our client is an engineering company located in Keighley and they are currently looking to recruit a Engineering Labourer to support operations in the manufacture of high precision parts.
- Remove various waste from the shop floor and ensure correct waste streams are used
- Ensure efficient transportation of parts to and from departments upon request
- Maintain the housekeeping of the shop to a high standard
- Manage machine coolants from introduction to disposal
- Ensure spill, slip, and trip hazards are removed safely
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Be familiar with the company's waste streams
- FLT license and confident with all types of FLT operations
- Awareness of how to prevent contamination issues from spillages / leaks regarding fresh water drainage on site.
- How to deal with spillages and leaks
- Flexibility within the role (shift changes/ additional training etc)
- Flexibility to work overtime
- Take ownership of duties and take pride in your work.
To apply for this position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration or contact Melissa Hicks at E3R on 01484 645269.
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80967349