Administrator- Financial Services
Do you love numbers? Do you want to work for a global investment company? Are you looking for growth and progression in your future role?
My client, a high profile Investment Management company , now have a fantastic opportunity for a bright individual to join their dynamic team in Mayfair. The role will involve providing excellent administrative support for the team of Investment Managers based at their London office.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Providing administrative support for the team of Investment Managers based at the London office
- Assisting with on-going administrative management of new and existing clients, processing of application forms, establishing client accounts and client transfers
- Assisting with the preparation, formatting and distribution of documentation (client agreements, quarterly valuations, contract notes and ad hoc client and Professional Adviser correspondence)
- Establishment and maintenance of compliant client records
- Making payments to and from clients accounts
- Acting as first point of contact in respect of client and Professional Adviser queries.
- This role requires a proactive and resourceful candidate with a sound administrative background within a regulated industry, ideally the finance sector. Previous experience of supporting an Investment Manager would be desirable.
- Processing application forms received from investors
- Liaising with investors and financial intermediaries to obtain relevant information
- Maintaining and communicating lists of investors on behalf of clients
- Reconciling client money accounts
- Setting up online payments
- Local bank runs
- Maintaining and/or reconciling the register of custody assets
- Dealing with requests for information from colleagues
- Meeting external guests
- Preparing boardroom for meetings
- Sending communication to investors
- Reconciliations in excel
- Preparing payments for authorisation
- General office administration
If you have an interest in this role please apply with your CV.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965821