Account Delivery Manager
Account Delivery Manager - Melksham
We have an exciting new role for an Account Delivery Manager who will be the customer champion, responsible for developing, aligning and achieving the KPI's and objectives of customer service delivery for a number of assigned accounts in line with the company Service Delivery Strategy initiatives for a world leading Systems supplier for the design, development and manufacture to the rail industry for Braking and Platform Screen Door Systems based in Melksham.
The Account Delivery Manager will be a proactive, commercially aware management professional with vision, practicality, strength of character and powers of persuasion to set and achieve short/medium/long-term goals.
The Account Delivery Manager will do or be involved with:
- Agree then maintain customers overall performance objectives (KPI's) to provide clear guidelines and focus for delivery of business objectives.
- Proactive external communications relating to all aspects of services offered by the company which are relevant to the customer
- Co-ordinate service delivery with internal departments (Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Quality and Business Streams and Process Improvement) to achieve KPI's, LTSA, SLA's, contract obligations, price lists agreements or service commitments.
- Develop and maintain a schedule of service reviews and QBRs in collaboration with the customer.
- Administration and reporting of customer dissatisfaction or complaints and then the resolutions and corrective actions.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to improve services or develop new services to meet the needs of the customer.
- Support the Sales Department on new bids and with customer information and also the identification of new or developing commercial opportunities.
Professional experience and/or qualifications:
- HND/Degree, professionally qualified or QBE.
- Service Delivery and/or Account Management of high value customer accounts across a range of services/products.
- Demonstrate appropriate levels of authority and maturity, and the emotional intelligence and imagination required to maintain the profile of the role across the company and drive to objectives
- Salary - £35,000 to £45,000 - dependent upon experience.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384446192
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80968557