Production/ Engineering Support Manager
Macildowie are excited to be working with a large manufacturing company looking for a Production/ Engineering Support Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly into the Operations Director, the PESM will be overlooking the day to day production team ensuring it runs efficiently and profitably. This role will also include the execution of process improvements as well as drive efficiencies into all areas of the assembly and installation process.
You will be the direct report from the shop floor, dealing with holiday authorisations, return to work interviews and liaising with HR on absence, disciplinary and any training related issues.
- Production planning, monitoring production output to meet sales targets and OTD expectations
- Identify and implement production efficiency improvements
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures
- Monitor & implement health & safety procedures
- Develop the successful operation of the Stores function to efficiently and effectively support production/assembly requirements
- Maintain and update on a daily/weekly/monthly basis all production related targets, daily progress and production schedules
- Experienced engineer/ engineering background- production/assembly/ manufacturing
- 5S and lean manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work across different functionalities
- Team player / people management with ability to communicate and engage on all levels
- Reliable, honest and motivated
- High degree of personal accountability
Role type- Permanent
To apply for this Production/ Engineering Support Manager role please call Sarah Minchin on 0115 947 0200 or email her at sarah m @macildowie.com
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80964894