£30,000 + OTE
Internal Sales Engineer/Sales Engineer required to work for a major supplier and manufacture of engineering hydraulic equipment, trading for the last 32 years. They supply into construction, forestry and civil engineering industries. Their product range includes valves, motors and radio remote control systems and associated products.
As the Sales Engineer you will be office based, promoting the whole range of hydraulic equipment to grow sales revenue. You will be maintaining and growing existing customer accounts as well as seeking new business opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Growing sales by means of the retention and development of our key customers
- Developing new customer relationships using our portfolio of hydraulic products.
- Maximise potential sales and opportunities.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries for our range of hydraulic equipment and associated products
- Working to sales targets
- Understanding the customers needs and supplying suitable equipment solutions.
Skills and Experience;
- Must have good technical knowledge of Hydraulics and associated fluid power products.
- must understand applications in the world of plant and machinery.
- A minimum of 2 years within an industrial engineering environment, associated with Hydraulic applications is preferred.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80967395