Indirect Generalist Category Manager - Fortune 500
This globally renowned conglomerate is currently experiencing aggressive market growth and as a result of this, they are seeking an innovative and analytical procurement professional to join their expanding procurement function. The successful candidate will work on an attractive £ Multi- Million spend predominantly spanning across IT, HR, Professional Services, FM and Marketing, with an international remit.
This Category Manager will be involve in:-
- Partner with the Heads of Category and Procurement as well as Regional executives to improve Procurement's image across C-suite stakeholders within the wider business and win support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
- Lead the strategic sourcing across all major indirect spend areas: IT, HR, Professional services, FM and Marketing
- Recognise cost-saving opportunities and implement category specific strategies that add value to the full procurement lifecycle
- Negotiate with market leading vendors and suppliers, using your excellent SRM skills to leverage sustainable commercial advantages for the business
Required procurement skills& experience:-
- Strong procurement/strategic sourcing experience gained from well-established blue-chip brands
- Quick and impressive progression within your procurement career, advancing from Buyer to Senior Buyer within a short space of time
- Degree is essential; MCIPS - preferred
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and charismatic procurement professional looking to take the next step in developing their career. With a structured path to progression, high-value procurement projects, an international remit and a collaborative team, this is an opportunity that should not be ignored!
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80970475