Financial Accountant / Liverpool / Permanent / £40,000 / Strong career progression and excellent benefits
NC Associates are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Financial Accountant to join our client who are a multi-million £ globally recognised leader in their sector. This business is a leading provider of business solutions and have offices across the UK. You will be joining this growing Finance team and reporting directly into the UK Finance Controller.
- Producing monthly statutory accounts for the division
- Assisting with consolidated Management accounts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Group reporting including foreign divisions
- Reconciling inter-company transactions
- Producing the monthly reporting pack
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Working closely with internal audit
- Supporting the team and more junior members of staff as required
Essential Experience Required
- Ideally you will be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or Newly Qualified/Passed Finalist
- Have a background including technical/ statutory reporting
- You will be naturally inquisitive with strong communication skills to digest the figures and liaise with key stakeholders within the business
- This role can offer you progression and potential to grow a wider team to support you
What's on offer?
This organisation can offer one of the best benefits packages on the market, in addition to working for one of the most globally recognised employers you will be eligible for many other benefits including private health care, excellent pension scheme and flexible working.
Short listing for this role NOW, apply with your CV to this job vacancy!
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV or to learn more about other potential opportunities at this level in the area please contact Lauren at NC Associates. 0151-203-0152
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80969043