Financial Accountant for fast growing organisation based in Worthing, would ideally suit a candidate who is currently studying ACCA/CIMA.
Page Personnel is currently working with a large corporate organisation that have plans for huge growth within the next 4 years.
- Finalist, Part Qualified, or QBE accountant is essential; exposure of US GAAP or IFRS would be advantageous;
- Previous experience in Financial/Management accounts preparation in busy team is essential;
- Experience in SAP would be desirable;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Some experience with ERP would be advantageous;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to communicate effectively through a variety of mediums (electronic, phone, face to face, body language);
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft office package (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint etc.);
- Previous management experience would be desirable;
- Experience of JD Edwards Accounting system is desirable ;
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and manage own time with minimal guidance is essential;
- Ability to use technology to communicate efficiently and effectively;
The successful candidate will be a candidate who is currently studying ACCA/CIMA and who wants to further enhance their career within finance.
up to £38,000 + additional benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80968336