SAP PP Consultant
Edward Carter is currently seeking an experienced SAP PP Consultant for an exciting permanent opportunity based in a leading and sought-after end user in based in Surrey.
The primary role is to provide functional and technical support to the manufacturing groups to deliver world class business applications. The role is primarily focused on SAP PP but the ability to offer support and expertise in SAP QM would be a distinct advantage - fully training will be provided in SAP QM for the successful candidate.
The role will involve working closely with senior management, wider business stakeholders and Coe colleagues to provide manufacturing application technical and process expertise, manage the efficient handling and resolution of business issues and deliver against the longer-term application roadmap.
Within the role, duties include:
* Provide functional expertise, guidance, presentations, and leveraging the capabilities of SAP PP to business stakeholders.
* Act as liaison between business key users and the Coe for investigating, analysing, and implementing SAP business solutions including documenting and mapping business requirements, analysing processes, identifying business change gaps, and developing the necessary SAP configuration modifications to satisfy business needs.
* Produce end-to-end solutions for new and existing projects (blueprints, gap analysis, functional specifications, build and test management)
* Deliver configuration enhancements from concept to solution (change requests)
* Manage complex incident resolution (root-cause analysis, problem statements)
* Deliver maintenance releases (defect fixes)
* Provide high-quality mentoring, knowledge transfer and training for manufacturing business Solutions to business super users, end-users and existing Coe team members
* Working collaboratively with business stakeholders, develop roadmaps for enhancements and project activities
* Provide excellent responsiveness for level 2 and 3 business support requests
* Monitor key SAP business processes to ensure they are being followed and where improvement is needed, collaboratively introducing appropriate activities with business users to drive adoption
* Provide guidance and advice on SAP QM and Manufacturing processes to our customers to ensure continued support is provided to all stakeholders always.
For exciting opportunity, you will need:
* Minimum 1 full SAP project life cycle
* Strong configuration and testing skills in SAP PP.
* Demonstrated track record of working with manufacturing processes
* Solid understanding of the business and the SAP product set in order to effectively analyse the current state and how changes may need to be made to successfully implement a SAP solution
* Excellent, clear communication skills both written and verbal
For further information and a full job spec, please apply via this advert or simply contact Edward Carter Solutions - 01268 444444.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80966539