Compliance Monitoring Officer
Compliance Monitor / Quality Assurance Officer
>£22,000 + Excellent Benefits
Monday - Friday - 9am to 5.30pm (Early finish on Friday's!)
CEMAP TRAINING ON OFFER
City Blue Recruitment are proud to be working with a huge Financial Services client who are seeking experienced compliance / Quality Assurance Officers with experience in the lending, finance or finance broker sector.
As a Compliance Monitoring Officer, you will be responsible for monitoring & auditing recorded calls, giving feedback, providing training and support for both Sales and Customer Services colleagues. There will also be various admin and reporting duties along with MI and updating team leaders and management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a long term career with excellent development and progression opportunities.
- Compliance experience within Finance / Lending market
- Experience monitoring calls / auditing recorded calls
- Confident giving feedback and training colleagues
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to demonstrate FCA and Compliance knowledge
*CEMAP BENEFICIAL BUT NOT VITAL - TRAINING AND SUPPORT PROVIDED*
What's on offer:
- £20,000 - £22,000 basic salary with excellent progression opportunities
- CeMAP Training
- Pension / Healthcare
- Free Parking
- Excellent Training and Development
- Work for an Industry leading employer
- Annual awards / regular social nights and team incentives
If you are seeking a new challenge within Compliance and feel like you have the skills and experience suited for this role, APPLY TODAY and get in touch to be considered!
01625 568 213
City Blue Recruitment operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80970252