Senior Bookkeeper - accountancy practice necessary
Accountancy Practice experience essential for this fantastic opportunity. Senior Bookkeeper with 5 years + practice experience is needed for this super role in a medium sized, friendly accountancy practice working on client accounts. The practice has a lovely, varied client based and this bookkeeper position is client facing. Working as part of a friendly, sociable team the ideal candidate will have experience within a practice of:
- Sales and purchase ledger processing
- Accounts and Bank reconciliations
- Cashiering and banking duties
- VAT / Month end reporting
- Client facing
- Strong communication skills
- Working as a senior bookkeeper within a practice
It's a very friendly, well established, medium sized accountancy practice based in the heart of the West End. For a practice experienced Senior Bookkeeper, they offer a good work / life balance and a lovely, team focussed atmosphere.
The ideal bookkeeper will have experience of:
- Xero / Quickbooks, Online / Sage Line 50, Excel, MS Office
- Working as a Bookkeeper and be able to work with minimal supervision / training.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80972828