Brook Street are working with a hugely successful, reputable Lincoln dealership, who are looking for a Master Technician to join their fast paced workshop.
Master Technicians are highly regarded, and your expertise are incredibly valued by customers, colleagues and manufacturers. Our client recognises how much hard work and passion goes into achieving a Master Technician accreditation, and as a company our client would like to reward this!
Responsibilities and Duties
- To perform all work assigned in a timely manner, economically and to company and manufacturers standards
- To advise Workshop Supervisor if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority in the rectification of faults
- To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturers and reading technical bulletins as required
- To discuss with customers, problems with the vehicle as requested.
- To ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers
- To operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner.
- To maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition
- To assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency
Qualifications and Skills
- Have a minimum of 4 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Previous diagnostic experience.
- Previous experience within a mains dealer is desirable although not essential.
- Master Technician accreditation or equivalent.
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturers disciplines and procedures.
You will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. By identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects. In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including:
- 28 days of annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Vehicle purchase schemes and preferential parts, service and labour rates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, 8- 4.40/ 8.30-5.10
Salary: £22,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80958770