Active Directory Architect
Job Title: Active Directory Architect
Corporate Title: Vice President
Deutsche Bank's Chief Security Office (CSO) Information Security Services (ISS) team manage compliance remediation activities for all CSO Information Security Controls and implement sustainable measures to address systemic issues.
You will be joining the Directory Services Engineering team which owns the design and strategy of the Banks Active Directory (AD), whilst providing 3rd line support. The Bank is also planning a global deployment of Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and Azure AD in addition to supporting the Office 365 initiative.
- Providing support on AD (Windows 2008, 2012 R2 desirable), Backup & Recovery, Troubleshooting, Kerberos Authentication and Firewalls
- Assisting AD Migration, within a Forest from trusted Forests or external entities
- Working within AD in a large organisation, +10k seats, preferably a Global organisation
Skills & Qualifications:
- Managing Federation and Cloud Identity using ADFS and Azure AD
- Application integration with AD, Java, C#, C++, etc
- Experience in AD, ADFS, Azure AD Engineering + 3rd Line Support and Windows Server 2008 /2012
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert 2008\2012 or Microsoft Certified IT Professional 2008\2012 certified
- Additional experience desirable (Recovery Manager for AD, Group Policy management and administration (GPOAdmin), InTrust , Change Auditor, System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) 2012)
- Able to work and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams (incl. end users and customers)
- Strong understanding of technology, displaying the skills required to deliver a quality service to end users and clients
- Ability to work in virtual teams spanning multiple time zones
- Good knowledge of VBScript, Powershell, HTML or ASP.Net
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80953652