C++ Developer STL Python UNIX Finance
C++ Developer London to £120k
This C++ Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to join a team of intelligent technology enthusiasts working on complex and challenging problems in a real world setting. Fantastic City based offices with a range of facilities and the latest kit to work on.
- Record of academic achievement, minimum 2.1 from a reputable university combined with strong A-level results
- Expertise with Object Orientated design and development, most recently C++
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as multi-threading, Design Patterns, event driven architectures, distributed systems
- Ability to lead projects and communicate with the business, working across the full development lifecycle
- Ideally you will have knowledge of financial systems, Machine Learning and Big Data technologies
As a C++ Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £120k) plus bonus and benefits package including private health and dental care, season ticket loan, pension, 25 days holiday and subsidised gym membership.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2590 for a confidential discussion about this C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80961850