An opportunity has opened up with one of Belfast's leading Digital Consultancies for a Financial Accountant to join their growing team. This is a brilliant opportunity to take on a varied and challenging role for a reputable, rapidly growing organisation.
Key duties include:
- Managing month-end close process
- Business Partnering to senior management
- Preparation of monthly board packs
- Assisting analysis with regards to budgeting and forecasting by assessing actual vs forecasting
- Treasury management responsibilities - foreign currencies, multi-currency reconciliation etc.
- Cash flow forecasting
- Monitor cash conversion and identify ways to ensure targets are met
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Updating policies and processes with respect to Financial Control
- Internal auditing of statutory accounts
Applicants must meet the essential criteria. Applicants who do not meet the essential criteria will not be considered for shortlisting
Essential Experience and Capabilities Required
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proficiency in IT Software and systems (advanced Excel)
- Exposure to foreign currency
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Detail oriented team player
- Excellent communicator
- High levels of commercial acumen
If you're a highly commercial post-qualified Accountant seeking an exciting role in a growing finance team in an environment where you will be truly valued then this is the role for you!
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80952516