Cloud / Identity Systems Administrator
- Cloud/Identity Systems Administrator
- Up to £460 per day
- 6 month contract
- Role based in Cambridge
As one of the most revered leaders in their industry, this technology led organisation is widely regarded as one of Britain’s global success stories. This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Cloud/Identity Systems Administrator.
Support & Develop
- Work closely with the Technical Mgr Enterprise Platforms Services with all aspects of the Identity services
- Primary technology focus will be around supporting Microsoft Identity services and identity lifecycle
- On a day-to-day basis follow the ITIL processes including; Incident, Change, Problem, Request and Knowledge.
- Engage with project teams to ensure project demand is fulfilled in a timely fashion
- Escalate and work with third parties vendors on any tickets as required
- Keeping up-to-date with identity service changes
- Notify the Service Desk with any disruption to service that is third party or vendor related that will affect end-users
- Keep up-to-date with the technical strategy and future roadmap for existing IT services and upcoming
- Follow policy and provide advice on technical aspects of the service to ensure practices are applied correctly
- Identify own development needs and request training where applicable
Essential Skills & Experience
- ITIL certification to the foundation level.
- Significant years of experience working in an IT infrastructure (2nd / 3rd line) capacity
- Microsoft certified or successfully completed official Microsoft training for specialist technologies for Identity
- Experience in supporting any identity based technical services, in particular Microsoft’s directory services, Microsoft’s Identity lifecycle and authentication services for MFA and SSO (SAML, OAuth, WS-Fed, WS-Trust etc.).
- Experience with managing Identity services using PowerShell where applicable
- Experience in working closely with third parties and vendors for support
- Experience in documenting; processes, procedures and system documentation
- Support and manage Active Directory, surrounding services and thorough working knowledge of; Domain Controllers, FSMO Roles, Kerberos, Group Policy, FRS, DNS, DFS, KMS, NTP, PKI, DHCP, Clustering, IIS, RADIUS, ADLDS, WSUS, AGPM, DSC and more.
- Support cloud identity services includes; Azure Active Directory (AAD), Azure B2B and B2C. Also any Identity services available in AWS.
- Support internal identity services including; Active Directory, Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services, Microsoft RADIUS and more.
- Support identity synchronisation services including; Forefront Identity Manger or Microsoft Identity Manager and Azure AD Connect.
- Support all the above using automation with PowerShell.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience of ITIL processes including incident, change, problem, knowledge and request
- Experience in working with Oracle Directory Services
- Being a team player.
- Comfortable making and justifying decisions
- Takes a customer focused approach in
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80962323