Due to the fast-paced nature of the role we are looking for a candidate who has a dynamic and ambitious attitude to learning and keen to develop a career further within the tech industry.
- Delivering new features via 2D/3D CAD software
- Develop new user-facing features
- Work alongside developers to build re-usable code and libraries for future use
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Work effectively alongside the team
Relevant skills and experience:
- Basic understanding of HTML5 & CSS3
- Working understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and a basic understanding of how to solve them.
- Knowledge of React, Node.js,
- Familiarity with front-end build tools
- Basic understanding of Agile software development software, particularly Scrum
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent in computer science or games development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Knowledge of games development process advantageous
For enquiries please call and ask to speak to Sam.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80953194