A fantastic role for a motivated and ambitious Trainee Accountant to join a global accountancy function based in Warrington.
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a global manufacturing business in Warrington that are looking for a driven Trainee Accountant to join their expanding business. This is a brilliant role for someone that is looking for the next step in their career and working within an experienced finance team. This well established organisation has been operating for over 100 years and has organically grown over the years due to their personal and friendly approach. A great role for a motivated part qualified finance professional looking for a reputable business to gain additional finance experience in management accounts.
The key responsibilities of the successful Trainee Accountant will include the following:
- Monthly allocation journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with production of monthly reports for senior management
- Daily reconciliation of cash and bank accounts
- Regular interaction with Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger teams to resolve queries
- Maintenance of intercompany accounts including monthly invoicing
- Preparation of monthly review packs for UK Management
- Assisting with preparation of monthly VAT and PAYE tax reconciliations
- Supporting the wider business with preparation and circulation of accurate and timely routine reports and ad-hoc information as required.
The successful Trainee Accountant will posses the following skill set:
- Experience of working with a high level of self-organisation, requiring numeracy and accuracy
- Strong communication skills with experience of communicating at different levels within an organisation
- Experience of working well with minimum supervision
- Ideally studying towards CIMA/ACCA
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office products to an intermediate level.
The fantastic package the applicant will receive is below:
- Full study support
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Career development
- Pension scheme min 2% contribution
- Free parking on site.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80958567